HERE ARE SOME OF THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT WE’VE HELPED:
- A $30,000 grant to the Toby’s Place to help start the first ever LGBTQ drop-in centre in Scarborough, Ontario.
- A $25,000 grant to the Fraser Valley Youth Society for the maintenance and preservation of services for LGBTQ youth in the Fraser Valley.
- A $30,000 grant to the Okanagan Pride Society to open a queer community centre (the only queer community centre between Vancouver and Calgary).
- A $24.000 grant to Youth Project Nova Scotia to support their summer “Camp Seahorse” for three summers.
- A $17,000 grant to the Niagara Pride Support Services for Project Pride Video project to make educational videos featuring queer youth.
- A $7,000 grant to the LGBTQ Youth Line for a new phone system.
- A $5,000 grant to the Shape Your Life Programme supporting trans and female victims of violence.
- Other donations made through the festival include support for the Toronto People with AIDS Foundation (5 years proceeds), the 519 Capital Campaign and many more.